NTTA Executive Board
President – Layne Nelson
- To preside at all meetings of the club. The President must be present during all Club voting transactions.
- To have general supervision of the affairs of the club;
- To appoint any person or committee not otherwise ordered by the club;
- To personally represent the club on proper occasions and in business contacts
- To assist all other officers of the club in their records, correspondence and other duties
- To promote interest on the part of each member in club life and activities
- To monitor local and state legislative activities affecting trials or motorcycle land use, and bring these items to the attention of the Club as necessary.
- To communicate in the event of an AMA event with the district legislative officer or AMA Congress delegate any of the legislative activities identified
- To work with the district, AMA Congress delegates and AMA Government Relations Department to promote programs and legislation that will benefit trials
- To assign delegates as needed to ensure the completion of duties.
- To prepare an agenda for all regular NTTA club meetings indicating the topics of discussion for that meeting.
- To serve as the NTTA Club representative to the Texas Trials Council for the annual conference call regarding the Texas State Series Championship.
Vice President – Brian Hagler
- To perform the duties of the President in his absence.
- Maintain AMA sanctioning
Treasurer – Bill Kuntsman
- To collect all other money due the club;
- To maintain club financial records and deliver reports on a timely basis.
- To issue checks upon receipt of approved check request form to pay for supplies, awards, or to reimburse for food served at premier events.
- To pay Trialsmaster fees within 30 days of the end of the scheduled event.
Secretary – Vicky Batchelor
- To keep a record of the meetings of the club
- To handle club correspondence
- To maintain a roster of all club members (must record # of years in membership).
- To make the current Membership Roster available to each Trialsmaster before event sign-ups occur
News Letter Editor – Tom Batchelor
- To advertise all events by internet newsletter
- To send out notices of regular or special meetings
- To help increase awareness of the sport of Observed Trials
Competition Director – Dan Burks
- To plan all club events, coordinating with the respective organizing entities;
- To stimulate interest in club events and activities;
- To enforce all rules at competitions and events;
- To select assistants to aid in specials tasks or events;
- To nominate Trials Masters for all NTTA trials events including premier events such as State, National and Regional events.
- To have general supervision over sanctions competitions and events promoted by the club;
- To ensure that all equipment and materials owned by the NTTA are operational and safe;
- To ensure materials needed to produce events are available at those events;
- To research purchasing of equipment and materials needed and to present recommendations for equipment and materials to the executive board.